There is a saying “Cleanness is next to Godliness” so keeping our house and environment clean gives an energy to body and mind. Clean house shows the pretty good sign and it gives a best impression, so you need not be shy when your neighbors and friends visit your house.
House must be kept dirt free every day but house cleaning is a frustrating and time consuming job which most of the office going women dislike doing.
Mostly people hire professional house cleaners who can clean your house and your surroundings clean.
Here are some amazing house cleaning tips to be adhered:
1. Women often suffer a lot to remove the coffee stains in clothes, here is the solution.
• Wet a clean white cloth into a beaten egg yolk and wipe the white cloth into the stain, use warm water to rinse.
• Apply a solution of half a teaspoon mild detergent in warm water, if the stain remains apply a solution of water and white vinegar and rinse thoroughly.
• Many of our refrigerators have a very bad odor coming when we open.
2. To remove bad odor in refrigerators:
• Have a little vanilla poured on a fine piece of cloth and placed in the refrigerator will eliminate odors.
• Clean the refrigerator with the lemon extracted water and rinse it well to eliminate odor.
• Take lemon extracted water and dip it in clean cloth and wipe it to the corners of refrigerator.
• Washing dishes without dish washer is a hectic job for women.
3. Simple steps to make dish washing easy:
• Add some amount of baking soda and vinegar in warm water and stir it well, take your dishes and soak it in the solution wait for 20 minutes. After that take out the dishes you can find easy to clean. No more hard and tough rubbing.
• For glassware do not use hot water to clean, use white vinegar for cleaning to have extra shine.
• Use lemon extract to clean egg residue in glassware.
• Use tamarind extract and ashes to clean oil stained dishes.
4. Removing red wine stain:
• For red wine stain pour some drop of white wine on the stained cloth and rub it with clean white cloth and stain vanishes.
• For red wine don’t use vinegar to clean the stain as it makes extra dark marks in cloth.
5. Best Living Room Cleaning tips:
• Clean your house form ceiling to bottom as the dust particle can be removed easily and avoids the repeated cleaning.
• Use gloves and face mask to avoid dust particle to get inhaled.
• Take all your house cleaning materials with you to avoid to and fro.
• House cleaning services provide you total house cleaning solutions, if you find it more difficult to clean roof tops, gutters.
• If stains found wash it immediately old stains take more time to wash.
• Cleaning the house by single person is time consuming so make entire family get engaged in the work.